PRODUCTION MANAGER: Currently recruiting (for an immediate start)
Vicky Graham Productions in association with HighTide and Something For The Weekend is recruiting a Production Manager for the world premiere of THOR AND LOKI, directed by Eleanor Rhode and designed by Amy Jane Cook, to join our team as soon as possible and ahead of rehearsals on 4 June.
This is a studio-scale show with a cast of six, one touring Company Stage Manager and an additional local operator. The physical production budget is £5,000 with a small additional budget for running hires, transport and storage. Rehearsals take place in June with previews in Oxford at the end of July, 4 weeks at Assembly Roxy Upstairs in Edinburgh in August and a two-week tour (including both HighTide festivals) in September. Full dates and details are below.
Duties will include:
- Commissioning and overseeing the build
- Scheduling and running production meetings
- Budget management
- Sourcing and hiring equipment and some design elements, supported by design assistant
- Providing technical plans and risk assessments to the 8 venues
- Assisting with crew recruitment.
Dates are as follows:
4 – 30 June: Playfair Studios, Hammersmith and then Union Theatre SE1
30 June: Work-in-progress performance at Offbeat Festival, Arts at the Old Fire Station, Oxford
Edinburgh & Oxford
23 – 25 July: Technical rehearsals and preview at North Wall, Oxford
29 July: Travel to Edinburgh
30 / 31 July: Technical rehearsals (TBC)
1 – 26 August: Assembly Roxy Upstairs, Edinburgh Fringe
Tour: 15-29 September
15 – 16 September: HighTide Aldeburgh (Jubilee Hall)
21 September: Harlow Playhouse
22 September: Lowry Studio
25 – 29 September: HighTide Walthamstow
Fee: negotiable, dependent on experience and availability
Travel, accommodation and per diems:
Oxford, Edinburgh and Aldeburgh accommodation will be provided plus standard class return rail travel to and from the PM’s home address.
A per diem of £20 per day will also be payable for work required outside of London.
For more information, please email vicky[at]vickygrahamproductions.com
For everything else, here are some pointers and FAQs:
We are not currently casting for any workshops or productions. Any future opportunities will be listed here.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept unsolicited scripts or other materials by email or by post.
DIRECTORS & OTHER CREATIVES:
We have limited opportunities in the development of work, but we are always interested to meet new people so please do say hello.
We love invitations, even if we can’t accept all of them. If you would like to invite us to see your work, please email with plenty of notice. Thank you.
- Can we pitch you a play? Unfortunately, the answer is no. We prefer a hard life and choose to develop work from scratch.
- Will you consider transferring our play? Sorry. The same answer, for the same reason.
- Can we have a chat? If there’s something specific you need advice on, or would like to discuss and think we can genuinely help with, then please do ask.